FORMS TO DOWNLOAD
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR RULE 3.15 REPORT
- Click on the link – Rule 3.15 Compensation Disclosure Report.
- Save a copy of the Report by going to File → “Save As”
- Open the document from your computer using Adobe Acrobat.
- Fill in the 5-page form (if you have more entries than the form allows you will need to complete the main form and click the Section I. Extra-Judicial Compensation – Additional Pages link and/or the Section II. Gifts or Similar Benefits – Additional Pages link. (Note: These are additional documents and should be printed and saved separate from the main form).
- Re-Save the Report and additional Forms by going to File → “Save As”
- Print a copy of the Report for your records by clicking on the PRINT button at the top of the page.
- Return to the webpage by clicking on the open tab or re-entering this link: www.gasupreme.us/rule315form/
- Fill in your full name and e-mail address.
- Upload the document(s) you have saved by
- dragging and dropping them into the box or,
- clicking on the “SELECT FILES” button and navigating to the document(s) you have already saved.
NOTE: Make sure you include all of the files you wish to upload before clicking the “Submit” button. The uploaded files appear below the box.
- Enter the authentication code in the box exactly as it appears.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will receive this confirmation of a successful submission on the bottom of your computer screen – “Thank you for submitting your form” – and you will receive a confirmation email.
NOTE: This process is temporary. Starting in March this form can be accessed online and e-filed. More information will be coming soon about this.
Use the below web form to upload the Rule 3.15 Compensation Disclosure Report.