If opinions issue on Monday, a list of the cases will be posted on Friday by 2:00 pm.
Opinions for the cases listed below are subject to modification or withdrawal at the discretion of the Court. Links to the posted opinions will be activated by 8:00 a.m. on the date listed. Summaries of noteworthy opinions will also be released at that time.
Please note that Court personnel are not able to disclose information to anyone about these decisions. We would appreciate that you refrain from contacting anyone here prior to publication. Thank you.
Forthcoming Opinion Announcement
Date Available: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- S16G1786. McCONNELL et al. v. GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
- S17A0718. ROSCOE v. THE STATE
- S17A0720. HOBBS v WINFIELD, ADMINISTRATRIX et al.
- S17A0721. SCOTT v. THE STATE
- S17A0762. BENNETT v. ETHERIDGE
- S17A0769. HOUSTON v. THE STATE
- S17A0799. ROSS v. ROSS
- S17A0806. REVERE v. THE STATE
- S17A0822. DUBLIN v. THE STATE
- S17A0874. WHITE v. THE STATE
- S17A0880. O’CONNOR v. FULTON COUNTY et al.
- S17A0894. ANDERSON v. THE STATE
- S17A0901. MARTINEZ v. THE STATE
- S17A0931. DANIELS v. THE STATE
- S17A0932. THOMAS v. THE STATE
- S17A0950. WILSON v. THE STATE
- S17A0966. LOCKAMY v. LOCKAMY
- S17A1004. WILLIAMS v. HEARD et al.
- S17A1041. ARNOLD v. THE STATE
- S17A1101. MILLER v. THE STATE
- S17A1145. NEELY v. THE STATE
- S17Y1499, S17Y1502, S17Y1623. IN THE MATTER OF ANTHONY SYLVESTER KERR (three cases)