1. Select the “File a Case” button and choose “File an Impending Execution Matters Case.”
2. Enter the names of the Appellant and Appellee.
3. Enter the trial court case number(s) and choose add.
4. Select Next once all the information is added.
5. Enter the attorney information for all parties.
Note: You may also add a party at this time, if needed.
6. Select the Filing Type from the drop down list.
7. Select “Browse” to upload the filing. The file must be in searchable PDF format. Once your filing is selected, choose “Next.”
Note: If your filing is larger than 20 MB, you may add additional filings by clicking “Next.”
8. At this time, review the information and make any corrections if needed.
9. Select “File an Additional Filing With This Case” to upload any additional filings, such as exhibits.
10. Select “Submit Execution Matters Case” (or choose “Back” if you need to make any additional changes).
11. When your filing has been filed successfully, you will see the screen below. When your filing is processed by the Clerk’s Office, you will be notified by e-mail.